PVC CARE & MAINTENANCE
To Clean PVC
- Mix a weak concentration of detergent 1:20 mix in luke warm water
- The detergent must not contain solvents
- Apply the mixture with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush.
- Once completed rinse off with fresh water.
To clean mildew from PVC
- Wash with liquid detergent, tepid water and diluted chlorine bleach 1:20 mix
- Rinse with plenty of fresh water.
- Experiment in a non critical area first
- When cleaning PVC avoid harsh rubbing or scrubbing. Any cleaning implement must not be too hard or coarse.